The “coaching camp” for your big alpine tours!
The Big Mountain Camp is designed for good skiers who want to deepen their experience in alpine terrain. We coach you directly on the mountain, on the basis of exciting alpine tours.
The aim of the camp is:
- Direct coaching from the mountain guide to experienced skiers/tourers.
- Plan and execute alpine tours
- Decide and be on the way independently in large terrain
This means in concrete terms:
- Independent tour planning for alpine tours
- Handling rope and hardware for couloirs, glaciers etc.
- Ski alpinism with “scrambling”, ridge, etc.
- Advanced skiing skills in alpine terrain
We as mountain guides are at your disposal as “coaches” and help you to decide and execute the plans you have made. This means that not only we, but also you lead the way!
With tips & tricks we will raise your already good level and experience great adventures together!
Ski technique: very good off-piste skiing technique, solid ascent technique
Stamina: endurance for ascents of up to 5-6 hours (1000-1300 m) and long descents.