In order to have a good program for your level, we will be in the terrain in different small groups according to your level.
The conditions during early season can vary. Therefor also our program during the camp. The participant can look forward to a safe and high-quality program regardless of weather and snow conditions. We want to create an optimal learning climate where everyone can contribute their experiences. The team of mountain guides are very motivated to pass on their own experiences to you in a good way. The participants’ experiences and knowledge from the mountains also give us all additional opportunities to develop even more.
The passion for nature and skiing connects us all and we want to focus on the community of snow sports during these three days.
- Crossing Bächenstock, Glattfirn, Schlossberglück
- Looooong descent to Engelberg
- Short rope / Micor SL (basics)
- Ridge scrambling
- Efficient occurrence
- Navigation in the terrain
- Ascent to the Grassengrat. Possible summits Stössenstock, Murmelsplanggstock.
- Descent to Chlialptal.
- Ascent in the opposite direction to the Seewenhütte.
- Delicious beer. The hut is open.
- Climbing and rope handling on easy ridge.
- Use of ice axe & crampons
- Further wish topics workshops at hut (e.g. pulley, rescue etc.)
- Friday morning with the gondola to the Titlis. 3029 m.a.s.l. First part of the well-known Titlis round trip.
- Descent via Steinberg glacier to the “Hinteres Titlisjoch”. Scrambling over the “Messer”.
- Abseiling over the two couloirs of the Titlis round tour.
- From Schwarze Berg (2100 m.a.s.l.) ascent over the Wenden glacier to Grassenjoch (2731).
- Nice descent towards Sustenbrüggli.
- Ascent to the Sustlihütte (2256).
- Here we cater for ourselves in the winter room.
- Rope handling
- Track system ascent
- Route finding
- Tour planning