The Big Mountain Camp is designed for good skiers who want to improve their experience in alpine terrain. We coach you directly on the mountain, during exciting tours.
The goal of the camp is:
- Direct coaching from the mountain guide to experienced skiers/tourers
- Plan and execute alpine tours
- Decide and be on the way independently in large terrains
This means specifically:
- Independent tour planning for alpine tours
- Handling rope and hardware for couloirs, glaciers etc.
- Ski alpinism with “scrambling”, ridge, etc.
- Advanced skiing skills in alpine terrain
As mountain guides we are at your disposal as “coach” and help you to decide and execute the plans made. That means, not only we, but also you go ahead!
With tips & tricks we raise your already good level and experience great adventures together!
Dates Big-Mountain Camps
To all dates / names / series is more or less the same program. Of course, adapted to the conditions and your level.
16.-18.02.2024 "Cozy Titlis"
Organized & conducted by: